We exist to build connections, to inspire teachers & leaders, and support wellbeing and resilience in the rural teaching community. The network will achieve this by:
- Building Connections
- Build opportunities for networking that enable closer working and sharing between peers
- Include input from the wider rural school teaching community
- Inspiring members
- To share content from influential speakers with expertise in rural teaching to provide vision, inspiration and passion for education in smaller, more rural schools.
- To share inspirational stories and experiences
- Supporting Wellbeing and Resilience
- To develop a culture that supports wellbeing and develops resilience through the sharing of strategies and resources
By completing this form and becoming a member you are agreeing for us to contact you about relevant network activity. We will store your data securely, never share your details and you can unsubscribe at any time using the preference button at the bottom of our communications.
We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practices here.
* indicates required